Dual-SIM phones are perfect for when the carriers are desperate for your business, keeping your work life separate, or to mask your philandering — but what if two isn’t enough? LG (stands for Lucky Goldstar, now you know) is producing a phone with a third SIM slot, only one less than the ridiculously equipped OTECH F1. The A290 candy-bar throwback sports a 176 x 220, 2.2-inch display, 1.3 megapixel camera, LED flashlight and a 1500 mAh battery. Russians (for it’s exclusive to the nation) looking to swell their SIM collection can do so from next month at the cost of €75 ($ 100).
Permalink| | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)