Is there any way to keep the current data/music/apps/etc on my AT&T iPhone 3G (8gb) when I hook it up to my new computer through iTunes. I really don’t want to change anything on the phone, I just want to be able to sync, add music etc with out having to start from the group up again.
The whole deal:
Recently my motherboard decided to kick the bucket, causing me to have to rebuild my computer. At the time I was running the Win7 RC(7600), and decided to start from scratch with a fresh copy of Win7 Pro. Before I formatted my hard drive and installed win7, I swapped my desktops hard drive into an external and hooked it up to my laptop.
Along with all my music, movies, pictures, documents etc, I copied all of the data out of the Program Files > iTunes, as well as all of the iTunes information in my users AppData folder and just about every other iTunes file I could find.
Am I doomed to starting my iPhone fresh again, or is there a way to “pick up” where i left off by restoring some of the files? I have yet to connect it to the computer, I don’t want to take the risk.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)