Plastic beads, my favorite!
This is the Kuru-Kuru Nabe (Round and Round Pot) invented by Japanese dentist Hideki Watanabe using dental plaster to coat the insides of a pot. When water boils inside, it creates a natural whirlpool, gently stirring your (let’s not kid ourselves) Ramen. How this has never been available before is beyond me, but I suspect a conspiracy. You think the Illuminati don’t have all the pot and pan manufacturers in their back pocket? Please, they faked the moon landing didn’t they? “That was NASA.” Yeah but what’s NASA spelled backwards? “ASAN.” Right, and what’s the name of that lion from that children’s book? “Aslan?” Beware the white witch. “You need help.” I…need a lot of things. Including to remember to start eating breakfast and lunch.
Hit the jump for multiple videos of the pot stirring plastic beads (NOT butt beads), vegetables, noodles, and eggs. So many videos of watching water boil!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)