This is Skippy. Skippy is a robot that skips stones in a pond in Sun Valley, Idaho. And, if you wait your turn on Skippy’s website, you can even control him and make him skip a rock yourself! I’m not sure where exactly this unending stone supply is coming from, but I suspect there’s a chained human slave somewhere just off camera. Now, before you go spending the 45 minutes it took me to wait in line, controlling him is limited to trajectory and power and there was ZERO OPTION to get him to bludgeon himself in the head with the rock until he explodes. Trust me, I mashed every button on my keyboard.
Hit the jump for a video of Skippy skipping and save yourself an hour.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)