Converse Japan is dropping two limited edition Chuck Taylors (black and white) to commemorate Mario’s 25th anniversary as a plumber (and a crooked one too — I think he stole the copper out of my walls!) No word on cost, but you know what they say: if you have to ask then there’s probably no price tag and the salesperson is gonna size you up and try to milk you for all you’re worth. Not from these golden teats you’re not! *lifting moob, trying to lick mipple*
Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Chuck Taylors. [albotas]
Thanks to nathan, who claims he can dunk a basketball. Oh yeah? Well I could too if it weren’t for these sausage fingers!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)