On the heels of rumors suggesting we’re just days away from an announcement pertaining to Microsoft’s next version of Office, the company has unveiled what’s it’s calling the Office Next blog. Described as a resource where engineers working on the productivity suite will discuss new improvements and design choices, Microsoft also promises to share the data and user feedback that influence key decisions. The inaugural post sees PJ Hough, Vice President of Program Management for Office, sharing some positive early buzz from those testing a technical preview announced back in January. Describing the product as “the most transformational release” he has worked on, Hough seems eager to share further details on the latest iteration of…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)