Microsoft detailed the new features of its upcoming Security Essentials beta on Friday.
The software giant has started accepting nominations for a beta version of Microsoft Security Essentials. The company plans to include the following enhancements with the update:
- Enhanced protection through automatic malware remediation - The Beta will clean high-impact malware infections automatically, with no required user interaction.
- Enhanced performance - The Beta includes many performance improvements to make sure your PC performance isn’t negatively impacted.
- Simplified UI - Simplified UI makes Microsoft Security Essentials Beta easier to use.
- New and improved protection engine - The updated engine offers enhanced detection and cleanup capabilities.
Microsoft Security Essentials beta detailed, available by end of year originally appeared at WinRumors.com.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)