The “consumerization of IT” is a key term used by organizations to describe the influx of consumer tech in business. Employees are increasingly purchasing smartphone devices and expecting big enterprise IT support departments to allow them to access company email systems, intranet resources, and line of business applications. This presents a number of challenges for IT, especially when employees want to use their own personal equipment at work.
Microsoft recognizes this increasingly common trend and plans to include a management client on Windows 8 ARM tablets to potentially position them as “bring your own” devices for employees. Although some organizations have started to licence and use GOOD technology to manage iOS and Android email…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)