Xiaomi’s MIUI interface for Android has been available to load up for some time, but unless you were willing to flash your firmware, you might as well have just imported one of the company’s phones instead. Now, however, getting much of that heavily customized (if slightly familiar) layer is as quick as heading over to Google Play. Dedicated versions are available both for Android 2.3 and 4.0 that provide the same core navigation as well MIUI Locker to replace the current lock screen. It won’t quite replicate the experience of the real deal, but it will certainly be the most trouble-free.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)