Motorola MB300 Backflip Unlocked 3G Android Phone with 5 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, GPS Navigator and Bluetooth – International Version with Warranty (Silver)
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported.
- Unlocked Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and 3G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- 5 MP Camera, 2560 x 1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Video Recording; 3.5 mm audio jack
- Pre-Installed Facebook, MySpace, Twitter apps; Media Player;
- Talk time up to 6 hours – Standby up to 315 hs.
Powered by the Android OS and featuring the socially minded MOTOBLUR overlay, the Motorola BACKFLIP features an original reverse flip design, 3.1-inch touchscreen display, spacious physical keyboard, and unique BACKTRACK touch panel located behind the screen when the device is folded open–providing you hands-free navigation of the phone without having to touch the display. It also boasts super-fast Web browsing 3G technology as well as Wi-Fi networking. The unique BACKFLIP features a reverse flip design, spacious keyboard and BACKTRACK touch pane.With MOTOBLUR, updates from Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter as well as e-mail are automatically delivered to the home screen and fed into easy-to-manage streams. MOTOBLUR helps you to stay on top of both work and personal e-mail as well as keep tabs on all your Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter pals–all automatically delivered to the customizable home screen. You can also update your status to Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter simultaneously and sync your social network contacts with your phonebook and e-mail contact lists. With integrated Google technology, the Motorola BACKFLIP brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by voice, Google Maps with Street View, GTalk instant messaging (with presence capabilities), YouTube, and Picasa. The BACKFLIP also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail.This GPS-enabled phone can access Google Maps as well as the GPS Navigator service for voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions. The BACKFLIP comes with a 2 GB microSD memory card pre-installed, and it’s compatible with optional additional cards up to 16 GB in size. Other features include a 5-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for both hands-free communication and stereo music streaming, full HTML Web browser, and up to 6 hours of talk time.
List Price: $ 249.99
Price: $ 144.55
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)