www.amazon.com – We’ve got our hands on the Verizon Wireless version of the Motorola Xoom tablet. This Android 3.0 Honeycomb device supports Verizon’s 3G and 4G LTE networks. In this video, we open up the Xoom and give you a look at the tablet hardware and accessories before powering it on to give you a look at the Xoom setup process. Be sure to catch more of our videos by subscribing, or checking us out at video.gearlive.com. You can also find us on Twitter – http – and Facebook – facebook.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)