Question by : Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi – Will it be launched with Flash, the SD card slot working and 4G LTE?
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi available March 27th for $ 599 Will it come with these upgrades already installed? Or will I have to send it back to Motorola for the 4G LTE upgrade?
Is the 4G LTE upgrade even available for wi-fi model? Am I better off waiting till May so they’ll have all the bugs fixed? I’m not keen on the idea of purchasing it and having to send it back for upgrades.
Answer by DSB
Wifi means no cellular data –> No LTE access.
Flash will be something you download from the market once it’s available, which I think is in a few days.
SD card more than likely won’t be working yet either. The wifi model is already shipping out to stores, so they were boxed early this month.
If you wait till May, you’ll still wind up getting one that’s in a box now. I haven’t heard of any bugs.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)