As much as we liked the My Xbox Live app on iOS, it left out any practical control of a real, live Xbox 360 — and left Android users in the cold. The 1.5 update to the app puts those issues largely to bed. iPhone and iPod touch owners now have access both the Quickplay content browsing from the Windows Phone version as well as a direct, button-for-button remote. Android users are unfortunately denied full-on navigation, but they can now at least check their Xbox Live profiles, friend statuses and the highlighted games du jour. Microsoft is silent on when Android and iPad fans will be steering their Xboxes without gamepads, though everyone else is free to jump in today.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)