Apple isn’t always so forthcoming with certain product announcements. I guess it’s their version of an Easter Egg? Like the Mac Pro update and death of the 17-inch MacBook Pro, they also updated the Airport Express Base Station.
It looks a lot like the Apple TV but it’s white and no longer requires you to plug it directly into the wall. The new Express Base Station supports simultaneous dual-band 802.11n and AirPlay all for $ 99. Maybe I’m missing something but it appears that this is just a cosmetic change with the addition of another ethernet port.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)