AT&T has slashed the price of the Nokia Lumia 900 in half. From this weekend onward you’ll be able to pick up the flagship Windows Phone for an upfront price of $ 49.99 on top of the two year contract. AT&T.com is still displaying the old price of $ 99.99, but it should be updated any time now. The price will also immediately apply in AT&T stores.
While the carrier has continued to support the device with new color variants and (admittedly late) firmware updates, we can’t wholeheartedly recommend you buy it now in light of Windows Phone 8′s impending arrival — the Lumia 900 will get Windows Phone 7.8, but it’s unclear how well that’ll hold up by the end of your contract. Still, the beautiful hardware is unlikely to go out of style any…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)