As we fully expected, the comments on our recent post about AT&T’s apparent decision to not push out the lastest bugfix version of Windows Phone, 8107, have expressed a good deal of unhappiness. However, one comment in particular caught our eye, from scrapplejoe, which points out a thread at neogaf suggesting Visual Voicemail is present on the Lumia 900. In fact, there’s an even deeper backstory involving a method of forced updating and clever data plan switching first discovered at xda-developers, with which it’s possible to get Visual Voicemail working on a Nokia Lumia 800, Focus Flash, or even other devices on AT&T. The trick primarily requires two things: enabling a 4G LTE plan on AT&T (whether you have LTE or not on your phone) and…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)