Rumors about Nokia’s unannounced “Ace” LTE Windows Phone have been building, and now the handset is all-but-official: The New York Times cites sources who say that Nokia plans to unveil the Lumia 900 on Monday at CES, and that it will be headed to AT&T in the US. We still don’t have confirmation on specs, but if the rumors hold, we’re looking at a 4.3-inch WVGA display, 512MB of RAM, and 8-megapixel camera, all running Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. We reached out to Microsoft for comment, and a company spokesperson had this to say:
Neither Microsoft nor Nokia have discussed or confirmed.
We’re sure to hear more on the ground at CES, so stay tuned.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)