When we first detailed the Ouya $ 99 Android-based game console yesterday, we had a feeling it would become a hot property over at Kickstarter. But still, there’s no way we anticipated this: the project has just raised $ 2 million in its first day, having sped past its initial $ 950,000 goal within a record-breaking 12 hours. Now, in an email to backers, the project has asked for feedback on its “stretch goals” — in other words, what it should do if it makes even more cash and is able to set its sights on loftier ambitions. If you’re a backer then check your email, if you’re a potential backer then check the source link, and if you’re a traditional VC then weep.
Filed under: Gaming
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)