Question by zaf_afan92: people keep talking about jailbraking and unlocking the iPhone. What is “unlock the iPhone” actually?
what is the benefit if we unlock the iPhone?
Answer by Bruce
Unlock the iphone allows you to use all the features of the phone without being tied to any telephone operator
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)