This video shows a demonstration of a simple gradient following scenario using Pheromone Robots. These small robots provide emergent group behavior as a result of simple local interactions. In gradient following, members of a robot swarm propagate a “virtual pheromone” signal to one another to establish a gradient. Another robot then follows this gradient toward the originatig source. This work is described in the paper “Progress in Pheromone Robotics” HRL Labs
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)