Get up from the desk and take a step in to the real life with these Minesweeper scratch cards. They’re just like the classic Windows game except losing actually means something since the cards cost $ 2 a piece. You can’t click New Game with these cards and, as technabob points out, it’s totally possible to lose on the first play. Even better, the cards double as postcards allowing you to send the gift of nostalgic gaming to a buddy.
Connected Design sells the cards for $ 2 each and they are available in both easy and hard with 80 or 120 mines, respectively. Thankfully, the cards also ship with stickers, allowing players to place flags and question marks on suspected mines just like in the PC version. If Windows isn’t your thing, the design company also sell Mac novelty product such as iOS sticky notes and a cleaver iPhone case with an integrated USB drive.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)