This a smattering of the 600+ cosplay photos Norman Chan from over at Tested.com took during this weekend’s San Diego Comic-Con. I posted 25 random ones after the jump, but you should really go peruse the entire gallery. I just like, threw a dart at a dartboard and posted whatever pictures I hit. No, no I didn’t. I dropped the dart and unthinkingly tried to catch it between my legs and wound up sinking the dart tip DEEP into my thigh. No lie, when I pulled it out, blood squirted to the ceiling. Just kidding, I really did see a friend do that once though. Well, not really a friend, just an acquaintance. I’m not hanging out with some bleeding loser!
Hit the jump for more, but be sure to check out the entire gallery if you are like, into this.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)