Tune streaming service Rdio has just given its Android application a major makeover. Not only will the app experience the Ice Cream Sandwich treatment for the first time (happy, GNex owners?), but it’s also gotten a new look that’s easier on the eyes. Furthermore, Rdio added the ability to view user profiles, and also enhanced the app’s search capabilities. Amongst the rest of the improvements — some of which are being ported from the desktop client — are traits like top charts, recommendations and new releases. You can grab the free update now if you’re a current subscriber, otherwise you’ll have to jump on board before you can take the app for a spin.
Permalink| | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)