Ross Rubin contributes Reserve Power, a column focused on personal perspectives and products.
Last week’s Reserve Power took you behind the scenes of technology and infomercials, and this week we’re bringing it to its natural conclusion. Catch up by reading last week’s installment here, and catch the rest just below.
Continue reading Reserve Power: When inventor meets informercial, Part 2
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)