src="http://www.slipperybrick.com/index.php?feedimage=wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Ricoh-G700SE.jpg" alt="" title="Ricoh G700SE Digital Camera" width="500" height="231" class="alignnone size-full wp-image-53428" />Ricoh was showing off their G700SE at Photokina, and the updated version of the G700 is capable of using add-on modules like the GP-1 GPS dongle and BR-1 bar code scanning module. Pretty cool idea. It should give the camera a longer life as well as make it more versatile.
The camera has a dust- and water-resistant shell as well as Wi-Fi b/g and Bluetooth 2.1. It was designed for governments and enterprises, so it will cost you about EUR799 ($ 1,070) when it arrives in the first half of 2011.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)