Question by : Robotics-what is the easiest language to program a Robot? Plz answer someone with experience in robotics.?
I want to know what programming languages are used in robotics, and which one of them is the easiest(and why?).
Request an answer from someone with experience plz.
Answer by David F
A robot is simply a collection of motors (or actuators) and sensors connected to a computer or micro-controller.
The computer can be programmed in any language of your choice.
Microcontrollers may have a specific programming environment.
Personally, I like using a graphical programming language like LabVIEW. C++ is quite common. Fortran was usefull back in the day for robotic systems like a “Stewart Platform” used in commercial full motion flight simulators.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)