$10. That’s how much it costs these days to turn your iPhone into a universal remote, thanks to Zeev Braude, co-founder of Ryz Media. Universal remotes traditional cost between $150 to $1000+, so $10 is a freakin’ steal.
The app is called My TV Remote (iTunes link) and it’s free. You can then pay $9.99 via in-app purchase (inclusive of Shipping and Handling) and get a little infrared emitter shipped to you. Plug the emitter into your headphone jack and voila! Now you can use your iPhone to control your TV.
Hit the jump to see how it works:
Read the rest at MobileCrunch >>
Props to CrunchGear
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)