Yes, yes, we know you’d rather get Eclair or Froyo — but sometimes you’ve got to be happy with what you’ve got, and this is one of those times. As far as we can tell, Samsung hasn’t budged on its commitment to sunset the Behold II’s upgrade path with Donut, but at least 1.6 is finally trickling into the hands of owners this week via a rolling over-the-air update that should wrap up on the 25th. There are a few bug fixes in the mix, too — so unless you’ve got a rooted Behold II running 2.2 already, you probably want in on this action. Or… you know, dump this inadequately-supported piece for something running 2.1 out of the box.
[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]
Permalink || Email this | Comments
Props to Engadget
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)