Sammy’s latest marketing ploy kicked off with a string of nonsense that could just as easily have come from the Sunday morning jumble: “Destination: tgeltaayehxnx,” declared the Samsung Mobile Twitter account. Anagram wizards will read that as, “the next Galaxy,” and wouldn’t you know it, it’s also the URL for a auspicious countdown clock. Sammy promises to let visitors take “the next step” in about 17 hours and counting. Bonafide internet sleuths can find an extra carrot strung up in the site’s source, reading, “discover how Samsung is about to challenge the way you view the Galaxy once more.” Is Samsung about to break its own May 3rd unveiling? We’ll let you know in 16 hours and change.
Permalink| | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)