Wondering what the 5 megapixel sensor within the Galaxy Nexus is capable of? So were we. We didn’t have a huge variety of subjects to photograph here in our meeting room, but we ran about and captured as many as we could just for a quick comparison. As promised, snapping multiple pictures in a row was a cinch, with the camera taking just a fraction of a second before being ready to shoot again. In fact, we couldn’t even tap the screen fast enough to find its limit. We have to say, though — the built-in “Edit” menu could stand to be stronger. The “effects” were thoroughly underwhelming, and Instagram addicts will find plenty to laugh about. The croping and twisting, however, is appreciated. Have a look at a rough-and-dirty comparison between the Galaxy Nexus and the Nexus S in the galleries below (as well as a few panorama samples), and find a one minute 1080p sample video from the former just after the break.
Gallery: Samsung Galaxy Nexus sample camera shots
Gallery: Samsung Nexus S sample gallery
Continue reading Samsung Galaxy Nexus camera and 1080p video samples
Permalink || Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)