Sammy’s not a phone, not yet a tablet Galaxy Note has been stirring up its own excitement pre-CES, with certain accessory partners inadvertently slipping news of an AT&T bow. While we’ve just gotten confirmation that its US debut will indeed pan out, it appears our neighbors to the north might also be getting their maple-soaked mitts on this stylus-equipped monster. As you can see in the Android Market screenshot above, an unlocked version of the handset is denoted (hardy har!) as the Bell Samsung GT-N7000. Does this herald an impending device announcement for the network? Hard to tell, as it could all very well just be a simple system error. But with the recent expansion of that Canadian carrier’s 4G footprint, the Note would undoubtedly make for a very attractive LTE lure.
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)