Yesterday, rumors about the meaty 64GB GS3 model having reached a discontinued status started circulating around the interwebs — much to the disappointment of power users looking to snag the roomy handset. As it turns out, however, Samsung’s told The Verge that this is far from the truth, saying the proportionally spacious Galaxy S III is coming “during the second half of this year,” but also noting this “may vary and will be determined at the time of release.” In other words, not all is lost, though it looks like anyone wanting to grab one of these is going to have to wait it out on the sidelines for just a little longer.
Filed under: Cellphones
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)