Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 has mooched on through the FCC sporting a bundle of wireless radios that play nicely with Verizon’s LTE. Given that it’s the same Ice Cream Sandwich-running slate that has already passed through our own testing labs, there aren’t any surprises to discover in the Government’s report. Except to say that we can probably expect it to pop up at our local boutiques shortly.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)