Samsung must not be very attached to the NX1000: the mirrorless camera isn’t even a year old, and its creator is already rushing to post details of the follow-up. Manuals for the NX1100 have surfaced on the company’s site that confirm the camera’s look while revealing details. And… it’s no great shakes, at least from what Samsung has disclosed. There’s still a 20.3-megapixel sensor, an ISO 12,800 sensitivity limit, a 3-inch LCD and 802.11n WiFi. Software also looks similar on the surface. As long as the manuals aren’t just placeholders, then, the improvements are likely tougher to quantify. We just hope that official documentation means a short wait.
Via: Photo Rumors
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)