It’s Christmas Day, which probably means that at least one toy that you received (or gave) won’t be fully functional until Monday. Why? Batteries. It’s an age-old problem, that “batteries not included” thing, and it’s one of the reasons we’ve fell so in love with Sanyo’s Eneloop line. Without question, the Eneloop rechargeable AA batteries are amongst the best and most reliable that money can buy, so whenever another Eneloop product pops out, it obviously catches our eye. Sanyo’s branching out pretty severely with its latest device, and being that at least 3.5 members of the Engadget staff have strummed a six-string once or twice, we had to take a closer look at the Pedal Juice when given the chance. For those that missed last month’s introduction, this pedal-sized block of energy is designed to provide 9V power to six or seven effects pedals, miniature amplifiers or electric drum pads (amongst other musical doodads). So, does this thing live up the the Eneloop reputation? Find out after the break.
Gallery: Sanyo Eneloop Pedal Juice unboxing and hands-on
Continue reading Sanyo Eneloop Pedal Juice battery pack preview
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)