This is a dragon sculpture created from 136 shattered blank CD’s by Redditor Amon-a-boat. He started with a wire mesh frame, then hot-glued all the CD bits onto it. 136 discs? Damn, you could of made a lot of mix CD’s with those, homey. Know what I’m saying? I’m saying if you think we’re gonna listen to the radio this entire roadtrip I’m picking up a hitchhiker with an iPod. An iPod and a HATCHET.
Hit the jump for some closeups.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)