Question by : Should I trade my motorola xoom for a Motorola atrix?(10points for first or second answer)?
I have the verizon addition of the motorola xoom tablet with 2 cases and original box, he wants to trade me the motorola atrix, jaba freeway, 16gb sd card, and flip minoHD video camera.. Am I getting ripped off or is that a good deal, thanks.
Answer by Emily Spaulding
I would keep my tablet and run! You never know what’s wrong with what he’s trying to pawn off on you! It may seem like a good deal, but it doesn’t add up to the price of a tablet. And it’s a decent amount if work to switch phones on version (: hope I helped!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)