Just in time for Valentine’s Day, DODOcase released new special edition iPad and Kindle Fire cases. They cost slightly more than the standard version with the Kindle Fire models costing $ 69 and then $ 79 for the iPad 2 versions. But nothing says love quite like a unique case.
The artwork for the Love Me case comes courtesy of Curtis Kulig, famed street artist (watch here). DODOcases are already drip with sex appeal. This model ups the ante with Kulig’s signature brand done up in gold writing on either a red or black case.
The Vintage Love case features an ornate gold design for an antique feel, which is furthered by the DODOcase’s signature bookbinding construction. Just like DODOcases traditional models, these are handmade in San Francisco and are among the best iPad cases we’ve tested.
Click to view slideshow.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)