Bethesda has announced that the update with Kinect-powered voice control for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will go live today. If you can’t quite wait before the update hits, though, you can get some practice in ahead of time — the developer has prepared a PDF list of commands that you’ll be able to shout into your sensor. As Polygon found out earlier this month, you can bellow commands in either English or dragon tongue, though the former option unsurprisingly proved more reliable. Meanwhile, the French, German, Italian, and Spanish versions of the update are all in final testing and will follow at a later date. The update is only for the Xbox 360 version of the game, but PC players can always use the unofficial mod we saw back in…
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)