This the the DoubleTap .45-caliber pistol from Heizer Defense. It measures 5.5″ long, 3.9″ tall, and only weights 12-ounces. That’s less than a postage stamp! “That is NOT less than postage stamp.” No? How about one of those giant checks they give you if you win the lottery? The gun comes in the aluminum 12-oz version ($ 500) and a 14-oz titanium one ($ 730) and holds two bullets in the piggyback barrels. It also holds an extra two in the handle, which you WILL die trying to reload if the first two don’t do their job. Just keepin’ it real.
Hit the jump for a couple more shots and a product video.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)