After multiple spec and picture leaks, we seem to have finally hit the mother-lode with even more details of Sony’s soon-to-be-released A77 DSLR. With a reported Exmor HD CMOS sensor, the camera is said to work at ISO 100-16000 with an expandable ISO 50 option and 1/8000 shutter speed. Rumors are swirling that the camera has a 19 point AF sensor and 12fps burst, rather than the previously leaked specs citing an 11 point AF and 10fps burst. It reportedly runs on a Bionz processor and has built-in flash and GPS as well, and has enough juice to capture 500 shots on a single charge. Word on the street is that there’s a TrueBlack 921k swiveling display round back and a three million dot OLED viewfinder. Of course, we won’t be able to separate fact from fiction until the camera launches later this week. If you can’t hold your breath that long, check the source for more leaked pics of Sony’s slick new shooter.
Permalink| | Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)