Somebody’s not wasting anytime. Just last month we reported on the musically minded Android handset, and now what looks to be a decidedly darker version of Sony Ericsson’s Live with Walkman has made its way through the FCC and come out the other end in pieces — literally. Since the outfit didn’t hold back much in its initial announcement, we won’t be making any big discoveries here, but if you’re into dismembered smartphones we’ve got a gallery of the shredded handset awaiting you below.
Gallery: Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman FCC
Permalink || Email this | Comments
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)