…Captivate on ATT. I plan on rooting it, then allowing sideloading as well as getting rid of the ATT bloatware. But before I make those changes, I want to create a backup so that in case of emergency, I can restore to the factory settings. Anyone know how to do this or a good recovery tool?
Props to gdgt – new in gadgets
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)