…on my iPhone. I have the player connected via Ethernet cable to my network and my iPhone is connected via WiFi to my network. I am unable to get the device to register with the software though. In the instructions it appears that both devices only need to be on the network and that they do not communicate directly.
Anyone else have experience with this?
gdgt – new in gadgets
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)