…through its batteries. At first, it needed batteries every month (or six weeks). Over the past month, it's been using batteries every seven to ten days.
I'm not happy about this. I just bought a new 24-pack of AA batteries.
What's wrong? Should I turn off the mouse when I leave my desk?
gdgt – new in gadgets
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)