The two worlds of Windows 8 – one: a traditional desktop UI and the other: the touch-optimized Metro UI — can, at first, seem so different that they contrast like the multiple personalities of Batman’s enemy Two-Face. Yet, despite the different appearances, the forthcoming version of Microsoft’s venerable operating system is not about absolutes, but optimizations.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)