I don’t know about you guys, but I get a sort of pang every time I pull my MacBook Pro out of my bag; I mean, the screen portion is so thin, and I have to grip it pretty hard to lift that 5-pound mother out of there, I’m afraid I’m going to bust a few pixels one of these days. This Kickstarter project, the mBrace, adds a handle to the rear end of your Mac laptop so that never has to happen.
It also folds down to tilt the keyboard up a bit. Personally I’m not sure I want a little tail hanging off my milled slab of a MBP, but it could be handy if you’re in an office and move your gear around a lot. Or something.
At any rate, he’s only a little way toward his rather high goal of $ 75k to produce this thing. You don’t have to kick-start the whole production run!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)