We saw the first two designs of the special edition release of Mario/Converse Chuck Taylors back in this post, and here are the other two designs (scheduled to drop in August). The first is of a Mario overworld scene, the second is of the final boss battle with Bowser. Both contain hidden images on the inside of the ankle-part. Personally, I’m not into novelty shoes, but that’s because I only wear flip-flops. And not the expensive kind either — the cheap rubber ones you can buy at the grocery store where if the little thong button pops out you can just jam it back in with a finger. You know, like the ones Jesus used to wear. “Jesus never wore those.” HA — how would you know, have you met him? “No, but I talk to him in prayer.” And you asked about his shoes?!?!
Hit the jump for the other pair.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)