The results are in. Only one major browser remained standing at the end of the Pwn2Own 2010 contest at this year’s CanSecWest security conference in Vancouver, the rest fell with relative ease. On the operating table were the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari – but which one lived to tell the tale?..
- Apple ups browser power with Safari 4 Beta release
- Google Chrome OS – coming soon to a netbook near you
- Google releases developer build of Chrome for Mac
- Google takes on Microsoft and Mozilla with new Chrome browser – launching today!
- Early IE9 preview confirms Microsoft’s tendency towards incompatibility?
- Google SPDY aims to make web faster
Props to Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)