Sprinkles, an upscale Cupcake bakery, is opening a 24-hour ATM at their Beverly Hills location (WHICH I WILL VISIT AND REVIEW) that will serve cupcakes, cupcake mixes, dog cupcakes (cupcakes for dogs not made WITH dogs), ice cream and apparel 24-hours a day. Need a red velvet cupcake at 3AM? Your boyfriend just broke up with you! Also, it’s not actually an ATM, it’s an automat, so after you touch-screen your order there’s gonna be a person behind the thing pushing your food through. I know, not as cool. Still, if it’s between late-night cupcakes or taquitos and a Slurpee from 7-11, I’d definitely…”Taquitos, hands down — plus they sell dong bags behind the counter.” AHAHAHAHAHA — Don Juan, ladies and gentlemen!
Behold, the world’s first cupcake ATM [dvice]
24-Hour Sprinkes’ Facebook Page
Thanks to Elizabeth and FNC, who get their cupcake fix at 3AM like normal people: with a tub of Betty Crocker frosting and a spoon.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- How can I put Movies on my HTC HD2 for free?
- The Five Best and Five Worst Mountain Dews of All Time (GeekDad Wayback Machine)